Your privacy is important to us.
It is the policy of Kontinuer Engenharia e Indústria S.A. to respect your privacy regarding any information we collect at the Kontinuer Engenharia e Indústria S.A. and other sites we own and operate.
We only request personal information when we truly need it to provide you with a service. We collect it by fair and lawful means, with your knowledge and consent. We also inform why we are collecting it and how it will be used.
We only retain collected information for as long as necessary to provide you with the requested service. When we store data, we protect it within commercially acceptable means to avoid loss and theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use, or modification.
We don’t share any personal identification information publicly or with third-parties, except when required to do so by law.
Our site may have links to external sites which are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and practices of these sites, and we cannot accept responsibility or liability for their respective privacy policies.
You are free to decline our request for personal information, understanding that we may not be able to provide some of the desired services.
The continued use of our site will be regarded as acceptance of our privacy and personal information practices. If you have any doubt about how we treat user data and personal information, please contact us.
What are cookies?
It is possible to prevent cookie configuration by adjusting your browser’s settings (see your browser’s Help section to learn how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other sites that you visit. Disabling cookies will generally result in certain functions and features of this site being disabled. Therefore, it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
Cookies that we define
- Cookies related to newsletters by e-mail. This site offers newsletter or e-mail subscription services and cookies can be used to remember if you are already registered and whether certain valid notifications should be shown only to registered / unregistered users.
- Cookies related to order processing. This site offers e-commerce or payment facilities and some cookies are essential to ensure that your order is remembered between pages to allow us to process it properly.
- Cookies related to forms. When you send data through a form as those found in contact pages or in feedback forms, cookies can be configured to remember user details for future correspondence.
- Site preferences cookies. To deliver an excellent experience on this site, we provide the functionality of setting your preferences of how this site is executed when you use it. To remember your preferences, we need to set cookies so that this information can be recalled whenever you interact with a page that is affected by your preferences.
- Polylang (site language management plug-in). Polylang uses a cookie to remember the language selected by the user whenever this user revisits the site. This cookie is also used to obtain language information when not otherwise available. Default name: “pll_language”. Value: the language code of the last page browsed. Standard expiry time: 1 year
- This site uses Google Analytics, which is one of the most widespread and trusted analysis solutions on the Web, to help us understand how you use the site and how we can improve your experience. These cookies can track items such as how long you spend on the site and the pages visited, so that we can continue producing engaging content. For more information about Google Analytics cookies, please visit the Google Analytics official page.
- Third-party analyses are used to track and measure this site’s usage, so that we can continue producing engaging content. These cookies can track items such as the time you spend on the site or the pages visited, which helps us understand how we can improve the site for you.
- YouTube videos (we have implemented the Privacy-Enhanced Mode) https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/171780?hl=en. The privacy-enhanced mode allows you to embed YouTube videos without using cookies that track viewing behavior. This means that no activity is collected to customize the viewing experience. Instead, video recommendations are contextual and related to the current video. Videos played under the Privacy-Enhanced Mode do not affect the YouTube spectator browsing experience.
- Periodically, we test new features and make subtle changes in the way the site presents itself. When we are still testing new features, these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience while on the site, while allowing us to understand what optimizations our users appreciate the most.
- As we sell products, it is important to understand the statistics about how many visitors to our site actually buy and, therefore, this is the type of data that these cookies will track. This is important for you, since it means that we can make precise business predictions, which allows us to analyze our advertising and product costs to ensure the best possible price.
We hope this matter has been clarified and, as previously mentioned, if there is something that you are not sure whether you need it, it is generally safer to leave the cookies enabled if they interact with one of the features that you use on our site.
This policy is effective from July 2020.